Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted by 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd exclude VAT (unless otherwise stated). VAT will be charged at the rate applicable at the time of installation.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days (unless otherwise stated).
- The price quoted is an illustrative estimate only and the price charged will be our current price at the time of installation (unless otherwise stated).
- 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd reserves, the right to, at any time, before delivery, adjust the price to reflect any increase in our costs of purchasing goods.
- By accepting our quotations or instructing 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd to proceed with any work you, the customer accepts and agrees to our terms and conditions.
- 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd offers a “guaranteed delivery by a certain time or date” (you pay an agreed charge for this service). All other times or dates we may give for installations are estimates only.
3 Delivery & Safety
- 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd may be excused to deliver if:
- In our opinion we judge that it would be unsafe, unlawful or unreasonably difficult to do so; or the premises (or access to them) are unsuitable for our vehicle.
4 Payment terms
- Company No: 04679232 – U.T.R No: 1255 222 558 VAT No: 812 1524 72 – FAX No: 01634 372686
Once paid, this invoice is your guarantee, please keep it safe.
1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd payment methods are in all cases due to the engineer at the time of work being carried out. Payment is accepted by cash or cheque with a guarantee card or we may accept payment by other methods (such as credit/debit cards. C N P), but a charge may apply.
- Invoices are only left by prior arrangement with 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd and must be paid in full either in 7 days or 30 days from the invoice date (if previous agreed with 1st Call K.B.Aerials Ltd) to 83 Marshall Road, Gillingham, KENT ME8 0AN.
- All goods supplied by us remain the property of 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd, until you pay all debts you may owe us.
- 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd warrant all goods supplied for 1 year.
- Conform to their description on our invoice, are free from material defect at the time of installation and (unless we tell you that they are subject to a limited warranty)
- Your settled invoice is your proof of 1 year guarantee; please keep it in a safe place as you must produce this invoice in the unlikely event of things going wrong
- If you believe that we have installed goods which are defective in materials or workmanship, you must inform us (in writing), with full details as soon as possible, and allow us to investigate (we will need access to your premises)
- If the goods are found to be defective in material or workmanship (following our investigations, and you have complied with all conditions in full, we will (at our option) replace the goods or refund the price.
- We are not liable for any other loss or damage
- 1st Call K.B.Aerials Ltd will prepare the goods in accordance with your specifications or instructions;
- You must ensure that the specifications or instructions are accurate;
- 1st Call.K.B.Aerials Ltd without notice reserve the right, if in our opinion, it would be necessary to make changes to the specifications of our goods which ensure they conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements.
- • We also reserve the right to make without notice any minor modifications in our specifications or think necessary or desirable.
8. Return of goods
- 1st Call K.B.Aerials Ltd relies on customer feedback, we appreciate those of our customers who take the time to write to us, either to give us praise or to draw our attention to areas of criticism, both we recognise the value of.
- In the event of dissatisfactions with the service 1st Call K.B.Aerials Ltd provides in the first instance, please put any grievances in writing to 83 Marshall Road, Gillingham, KENT ME8 0AN. and we will endeavour to get back to you within 2-10 working days.
9 Force majeure
- If 1st Call K.B.Aerials Ltd are unable to carry out our obligations to you (or able only at unreasonable costs) because of conditions beyond our control, we can cancel or suspend any of our obligations to you without accountability.
- Examples of those conditions include acts of nature, accident, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural interruptions or failure of electricity (or telephone service), natural disaster, explosion, fire flood, transport delays, strikes and other industrial disputes and difficulty in obtaining goods.
- All flyers, mail shots and other materials which bear the name of 1st Call K.B.Aerials Ltd are to be treated as descriptive only. There contents form no part of any contract between 1st Call K.B.Aerials Ltd and you. You should not rely on any of the above methods of advertising for entering into a contract with us.
11 Responsibility Consents and Permissions
- The installation of your TV aerial / Satellite / CC TV equipment may require the agreement or consent of someone else, IE: your Landlord or Council Authority or the Police. You the customer are responsibly for ensuring that all these agreements and consents have been obtained before we install any of our products • It is the customers responsibly for ensuring that all Data compliance ready CCTV warning signs are clearly displayed at all times and registered with the compliance web site accordance with the requirements of your local Police.
Terms and Conditions | Copyright 2013 1st Call K.B. Aerials Ltd